Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Saving the Best for Last

If I ever move to New Zealand, I think it would be to the northern part of the South Island. With its golden beaches, mountain ranges, national parks, orchards, vineyards, and art/cultural centres, it's got a little of everything to keep life interesting. And the people I've met here seem to be open-minded, creative, and laid back, but active folks. This region also has an ideal climate and is  just about in the centre of NZ, so living here would be the perfect jump-off point for visiting other parts of the country.

I like it so much here I've postponed my flight out of NZ by a month, so I won't leave for Indonesia until mid-May now. I feel I should experience this area more fully, so I'll be doing a few more WWOOF jobs and hikes in the different areas from Kahurangi to Kaikoura. I'll share more soon and pictures, too. Hope you're doing well!

3 comments:

  1. How long are you traveling for?? What are all the places you're visiting !?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: future posts must include pictures !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't decided how long yet. Would love to spend time on every continent at some point. It's nice working on the way to get more involved and stretch out the exploring. Haha, yes, pictures on the way :)

    ReplyDelete